The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
The City of Norcross is seeking a Full-Time Code Enforcement Officer to start immediately. Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
The purpose of this position is to support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the city. The ideal candidate will adhere to appropriate city operating procedures, benefit rules, employment, and safety policies/practices.
The incumbent in this position will support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the city. The incumbent will also adhere to appropriate city operating procedures, benefit rules, employment, and safety policies/practices.
• Knowledge of local ordinances and state laws.
• Knowledge of court procedures and fine structures.
• Knowledge of the streets and geography of the city.
• Skilled in basic mathematical calculations.
• Skilled in maintaining records and writing reports.
• Skilled in dealing with public.
• Skilled in the use of modern office equipment.
• Skilled in the use of a camera.
• Skilled in oral and written communication.
• High School diploma or GED and one to two years of experience. Equivalent combination of
Education and Experience.
• Fluent in Spanish language preferred but not required.
• Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type vehicle or equipment operated.
• Have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
• Be able to take and pass a Drug and Alcohol Screening.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends, when required.
Starting at $17.43 hourly
Please submit an application and resume to HR directly and follow up.
The City of Norcross is an Equal Opportunity Employer/DFWp >