The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
CITY OF TEMPLE
Announcement of Recruitment to Fill Vacancy
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant / Records Clerk
Pay Grade: 4
Starting Salary Range: $10.50 - $13.50
CLOSING DATE: Open until Vacancy Is Filled
This is a full-time FLSA non-exempt position. The position is responsible for performing various tasks and handling various responsibilities at City Hall. These include:
• Composes, proofreads, and types correspondence, memoranda, reports, and presentations.
• Assists with preparation of special projects.
• Assists with duties, such as preparing correspondence, developing form letters, organizing and maintaining files, and preparing reports.
• Answers phones, assists customers, and issues receipts.
• Utility Billing
• Performs other related duties as required.
Desired Education and Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Should have the ability to edit and write documents and have basic computer knowledge and skills. Experience in progressively responsible positions in local government administration, public contact, data processing, with supervisory experience.
Applications are available at Temple City Hall, 240 Carrollton Street, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. City Hall: 770/562-3369. (The City of Temple will evaluate each application upon its receipt and will interview selected candidates at a time and date determined by the City.) -- Return completed application or resume to City Hall, Attention: Assistant City Administrator, Lisa Jacobson or email to firstname.lastname@example.org