The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Clayton County Water Authority provides water, sewer, and storm water services to more than a quarter of a million people throughout Clayton County and its six cities through approximately 82,000 customer accounts.
POSITION SUMMARY: This is a full-time position with the Information Technology department that is responsible for the supervision of technical support staff to ensure that end users are receiving the highest level of customer service possible at all times for level-one and level-two incidents. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution of end user technical support requests, including but not limited to, the coordination of computer service desk functions, software and hardware troubleshooting, and connectivity.
WORKING REMOTELY: This position will be required to work on site with potential for work from home days in the future.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• We are looking for someone to join our team that has a good attitude (fun to be around), ability to learn (aptitude), ownership mentality (pride in work), passion for technology (not just a job) and a servant’s heart (customer service).
• Team management and mentoring skills
• Strong technical knowledge of telecommunications, network, and PC operating systems
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises, directs, and evaluates helpdesk staff and assigned interns.
• Supervises desktop support services and is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the service desk software.
• Processes Technology Change Request for all new employees, transfers and exiting employees; Sets up and maintains network user accounts, updates equipment assignments, employee permissions and file server access.
• Works with helpdesk staff to prepare and install newly acquired desktop computers, printers, tablets, and mobile devices.
Specific License or Certification: None.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field preferred; supplemented by five years of progressively responsible experience in helpdesk support or systems administration; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.
PAYGRADE: 20 (starts at $28.293/hour)
DEADLINE: Open until Filledp >