Position: Case Manager (PT) Department: Accountability Court
Starting Salary: $14.40/hour FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Posting Date: April 07, 2021 Closing Date: April 21, 2021
This position is responsible for providing comprehensive supervision and case management for assigned court cases for Rabun County.
- Conducts interviews and assessments with potential program participants.
- Enters treatment notes into database.
- Manages and updates case plans.
- Establishes and maintains communication with other agencies.
- Reviews and enters surveillance notes.
- Attends court hearings.
- Processes monthly fees and payments.
- Reviews and updates court reports.
- Monitors participants' progress through all phases of the program.
- Types court orders.
- Performs drug screens.
- Attends and participates in team meetings.
- Records court proceedings.
- Assists Director in training and supervising volunteers and interns.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and level of competency commonly associated with completion of specialized training in the field of work, in addition to basic skills typically associated with a high school education.
- Sufficient experience to understand the basic principles relevant to the major duties of the position, usually associated with the completion of an apprenticeship/internship or having had a similar position for one to two years.
- Possession of or ability to readily obtain a valid driver’s license issued by the State of Georgia for the type of vehicle or equipment operated.
The successful candidate must pass a Background/Reference Check, and Pre-Employment Drug Screenings prior to the start of employment.
Habersham County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To Apply: All applicants must complete a Habersham County employment application. Applications can be found online at www.habershamga.com. Applications and a detailed job description can be picked up at the Habersham County Human Resources Department, Administration Building located at 130 Jacob’s Way, Clarkesville, GA 30523 in room 303. For more information please call (706) 839-0214.