The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
The City of Warwick is seeking applicants for the City Clerk Position.
*The City Clerk serves as clerk of the Mayor and Council and manages the City’s business office. City Clerk duties include but not limited to:
* Preparing for and managing the functions of all Council meetings;
* Recording actions in public meetings in accordance with State Law and parliamentary procedures;
* Posting meeting notices and maintaining public records.
Responsibilities in the Business Office include
* Bill preparation and collection of business licenses;
* Preparing, supervising and conducting annual elections;
* Overseeing the accounting, budgeting, cash management and personnel administration programs of the City.
* Enter water meter readings, compute and mail out utility bills monthly.
* Receive payments from customers.
* Open and close accounts, work with Public Works department and garbage company.
* Serves as custodian of official City records and public documents.
* Oversees and directs the various activities of the division of Court Services (City Municipal Court) and serves as the City Clerk of Court.
Qualified applicants should be proficient in QuickBooks, possess excellent customer service skills, have the ability to multitask, and have payroll, A/P and A/R experience.
Contact Juanita Kinchen, City of Warwick by email at email@example.com or at (229) 535-6256.