The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
Floyd County Board of Commissioners
The purpose of this classification is to provide clerical and customer service support for election office operations.
• Processes and certifies absentee ballots.
• Scans, indexes, and files completed work.
• Receives payments and issues receipts for copies, elector’s lists, and other documents.
• Maintains office supplies.
• Maintains and updates voter files.
• Assists in maintaining candidate files.
• Sorts and processes mail.
• Assists with early voting procedures.
High school diploma or equivalent.