Executive Administrative Assistant
The Macon-Bibb County Planning & Zoning Commission talent search committee attracts and hire the best qualified candidates across the nation. The incumbent will lead by example and demonstrate honesty and integrity along with dedicated themselves to lending unparalleled customer service and professionalism.
Seeking Executive Administrative Assistant to provide personalized administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. Works independently on variety of projects, tasks and planning activities.
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate poise under pressure, exceptional communication skills and attention to detail. Energy, enthusiasm, and positivity are a must!
We are looking to fill the role as soon as possible.
This is an on-site, in-office, position.
Requirements: Must possess and maintain a valid Georgia driver’s license in good standing and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
The Ideal Candidate
- A detail-oriented self-starter
- Someone who exhibits sound judgment with the ability to prioritize and make decisions
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- A team player capable of cultivating productive working relationships
- Resourceful, can-do attitude
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external citizens and customers
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Utilize critical thinking and decision-making skills appropriate to the scope of this role
- Maintain calendars; meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Proven experience as an executive level administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in similar role directly working with a CEO or equivalent role
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Associates degree preferred
- Three to five years’ prior experience in supporting a senior executive or team
Competitive Salary Range: $18.00 - $22.00 Per Hour
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(a) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 7.5-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High School or technical college diploma
- Associate degree (Preferred)
- Executive Level Administrative Support: 3 to 5 years (Required)