The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
This is a temporary Contract position, with no benefits – up to 30 hours per week. The hourly rate is $40-$60 depending upon qualifications and licensures.
Summary: The purpose of this classification is to work with Lead Coordinator to establish a new track for Drug Court for the Brunswick Judicial Circuit Drug Court team.
Essential Job Functions: The following duties are normal for this position. The omission of specific statements of the duties does not exclude them from the classification if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment for this classification. Other duties may be required and assigned. Position provides direct clinical services; including individual sessions, as well as evidence-based curriculums in group and family therapy settings.
• Develop and update individual treatment plans.
• Provides crisis intervention and stabilization.
• Provides ongoing assessments of client's progress toward goals and performs case reviews.
• Coordinates intra-agency and inter-agency services for clients.
• Works closely with assigned District Attorney liaison to provide relevant information to case.
• Documenting and inputting information gathered from clients into the system database.
• Work within a multi-disciplinary Accountability Court Treatment Team to monitor participants' progress throughout program.
• Attend staffing and court sessions as requested.
• Maintain confidentiality regarding all participants, as required.
• Maintain compliance with all department/program policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Public Health, Criminal Justice or related field preferred. LMSW, LCSW, LPC, or CAC is required. A minimum of two years of experience working within the criminal justice system, addiction counseling or related field, direct experience working within an accountability court model, and experience with delivering evidence-based practices preferred. Preference will be given to those who are certified in multiple evidence-based curricula. Must possess and maintain a valid Georgia driver’s license.p >