The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
City of Sandersville
Inflow and Infiltration Operator—CDL Required
Starting Salary: $17.17/hr
· Repairs water and sewer lines
· Installs new water and sewer lines
· Removes blockages from sewer lines
· Maintains and repairs fire hydrants
· Operates a robotic camera to locate blockages
· Performs related duties
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· More than one year of related experience required.
· Possess of or ability to readily obtain required license from the state of Georgia for the position
· Class B CDL
The City of Sandersville offers a wide variety of benefits including:
→ Individual & Family Health and dental Insurance plans. → Insurance Buy Out Program
→ Deferred Compensation Plan with City match. → 15 Paid Holidays per year
→ City funded Pension Retirement plan, required 5 yrs vested service → $25,000 Life Ins policy; double accidental
→ Supplemental insurance policies available: Vision, long-term disability policies, and flexible spending account
→ Vacation days are provided to as follows; after 6 months 40 hrs; after one years 80 hrs; 5 yrs- 96 hrs; 10 yrs-120
hrs and over 15 yrs -160 hrs and Sick leave is provided at the rate of 8 hours per month.
Applications and full job description may be picked up at Sandersville City Hall,
141 W. Haynes St., Sandersville GA or viewed and completed online www.sandersvillega.org
Applications are accepted until position is filled