CITY OF DACULA, GEORGIA
Accounts Receivable Clerk
This position is responsible for recording payments and maintaining accounts receivable records for the City of Dacula and will be responsible for oversight of the following job duties:
- Manage accounts receivable invoices /statements.
- Enter finalized cash receipts and update accounts receivable ledger.
- Prepare and process daily cash and credit card deposits.
- Research and process charge backs and bad checks.
- File check stubs and bank receipts.
- Maintain payroll records and issue bi-weekly payroll for all City employees.
- Maintain monthly reports for all excise tax.
- Assist with the Budget preparations.
- Assist with the end of the month balancing with Finance Director.
- Assist the Superintendent of Elections in the preparation of election notices, ballots, and supplies necessary for municipal elections.
- Assist with monthly municipal court.
- Type and print reports and letters.
- Answer the telephone and provide information to the public.
- Assist customers with concerns, complaints, or requests concerning City services.
- Perform related work as required by the City Administrator and/or the Director of Financial Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation from a senior high school or GED certificate
- Associates Degree preferred
- Ability to enter, retrieve and update information using a computer
- Three years bookkeeping and/or accounts receivable experience
- Two years customer service experience
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above
$17.31/hourly to $20.20/hourly DOQ + benefits
($36,000 to $42,000 yearly)
Interested candidates may submit their information by email, fax or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, (770) 513-2187 or Dacula City Hall, P.O. Box 400, Dacula, Georgia 30019. Candidates will only be contacted if selected for an interview. All applicants will be advised of the status of the recruitment following the final selection of the Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Submissions will be accepted until the end of business on Wednesday, May 31, 2023
The City of Dacula is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, taking affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.