The leading source of local government job opportunities in Georgia.
The Spalding County Sheriff's Office currently has openings for the following:
DEPUTY SHERIFF I (DETENTION OFFICER / BASIC JAILOR) $43,067 / yr
Apply online at www.spaldingsheriff.org/employment.html
OPPORTUNITIES FOR OVERTIME!
PAY INCENTIVES FOR TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE!
· 18 years or older for Detention Officer.
· No felony convictions or any conviction for domestic violence.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Be able to pass a written, physical, and drug test.
· Be able to possess or acquire required certifications.
· Training Opportunities
· All Equipment Provided
· Professional Work Environment
· On-Site Gym
· Defined Benefit Pension Plan
· Sick Leave and Annual Leave
· Dental and Vision Insurance
· Education and Certification Pay Incentives
· Paid POAB Plan for Officers
· Jail Supervision
· Uniform Patrol
· CHAMPS Program
· Agency Detachments
· Special Operations
· Fugitive Apprehension Unit
· Crime Scene Investigations
· S.T.A.R. Aviation Unit
· Hawk Drone Program
· C.A.G.E. Gang Unit
· Youth Services
· Training Unit
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $43,067.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In personp >